Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brad Womack Hasn't Heard of eHarmony.

Ok, so as I wait with bated breath to see if I actually get a snow day tomorrow, I'm attempting to distract myself by finally watching the Bachelor. I'm 20 minutes in and I think I've learned all I need to know about Brad.

1. He's not going to be wearing a shirt much.
2. He thinks "perverbial" is a word.
3. Even with two years of therapy and inner reflection, Brad thinks the only way to find a wife is through ABC prime time.

I've also already decided that the race car driver's widow with the miracle child might as well pack her bags with leis and tankinis because she's going to the final-three-Fantasy-Island-vacation. And she's gonna get the first vacation date because she's no one's sloppy second and/or third.

My instincts are saying vampire chick's not going to go well with his Austin twang and pearl snap shirts, but good Lord almighty I hope the producers keep her crazy ass around. At least for a few episodes. Vampires are big right now.

Ok, back to the show. Chris Harrison has a fresh scotch to watch the parade of slaps, spittings and desperate discrete humpings that is the introduction of all the ladies. Check back later, I'm sure I'll have more insights to share.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

YAY!! I was hoping to hear your thoughts on the Bachelor they always make me smile! And this season looks like it's going to ridiculous, can't wait!

Mellie said...

Haha, thanks, Lace! I don't know how long I'll last, but I'm pretty sure my opinions will be too strong to keep my mouth shut :)